Roles and Responsibilities
The role of the Senior Manager is to plan, direct and coordinate all account operations. You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. The Senior Manager will be responsible for leading a remote team of Team Leads dedicated to meeting the operational needs of their assigned program(s).
- Coach, develop, and support a remote team of Team Leads via email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and instant messenger service
Improve operational systems, processes, and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being.
Collaborate in development of company goals and are responsible for the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives.
Analyze quality reports and monitor production KPI’s of each team member
Recruit, train, supervise, and appraise Team Leads
Assist with the recruitment and training of new remote quality analysts
Handle escalated personnel concerns
Oversee workforce operations including production forecasting, scheduling, assigning, and monitoring attendance adherence.
Perform Team Lead duties when Team Leads are absent or out of office
Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
Conduct staff performance review and create performance improvement and development plans
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Proven managerial experience or other relevant experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
Job Title: Senior Manager
Department / Group: Operations
Date Posted: 10/9/17
Travel Required: No
Contact Person: Kristen Jones
Contact Email: email@example.com